A lifestyle of true sophistication is born through the vision of master architect Ricardo Bofill, founder of Ricardo Bofill Taller de Arquitectura, a Barcelona-based architecture firm. Setting new standards in simplicity, functionality and luxury, his designs have left a regal footprint around the world. Noted for his signature design philosophy that embraces the “genius loci,” or the “spirit of the place”, Bofill produces a modern botanical refuge of 78 private residences at 3900 Alton, encompassed by a stunning glass façade, reflecting Mid-Beach’s distinct feel and its proximity to the ocean and Biscayne Bay.
3900 Alton brings the modern design of internationally acclaimed master architect Ricardo Bofill to the historic heart of Miami Beach, offering a residential enclave of luxury, convenience, and breathtaking views. Developer Mast Capital has assembled a visionary team of designers, artists, and craftsmen to create a lifestyle of quiet elegance and stunning beauty in an unrivaled location.
Situated on land once owned by Miami Beach pioneer John Collins, 3900 Alton is located in an area with a rich and vibrant history. From its origins as a winter playground in the 1920s to its prominent location during the area’s boom years, the evolution of the site mirrors the growth and development of Miami Beach. Once dotted with luxury homes, the site of 3900 Alton sits directly south of legendary developer Carl Fisher’s grand Nautilus Hotel, which is now home to Mt. Sinai Medical Center.
F E A T U R E S
• 10ft high ceilings in all residences
• Floor-to-ceiling energy efficient windows
• Direct elevator access to select units
• Poliform® kitchens
• Subzero and Wolf appliances
• Savant automation system in each residence accessible directly from residents’ smartphone & iPads® 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• High-end designer bathroom fixtures
• Frameless glass enclosed showers
• Spacious walk-in closets
• Assigned covered self-parking for residents and 24-hour valet for guests
• Integrated high-speed internet throughout common areas From original, contemporary art installations and an artistic feature curated for each residence, 3900 Alton integrates a lifestyle of art, design and nature with an expansive pool surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay.
• 75 private residences & 3 garden villas
• Elegant porte cochere entry to a professionally curated collection of contemporary art
• Lobby and pool deck installations by Loris Cechinni and Fernando Mastrangelo
• 24 hour concierge / doorman service
• Landscaped pool terrace featuring lounge seating and sunset bay view deck
• Poolside towel service & bar area
• VIP access to Beach Club with cabanas, lounges, towel service and beach butlers
• Light-filled Fitness center with state-of-the-art fitness equipment
• Children’s playroom
• 24 hour Business Center
• Social lounge with gaming area and media room
• Expansive pool & spa surrounded by lounging cabanas and poolside daybeds
• Children’s wading pool
• Lush gardens designed by Naturalficial
• TESLA house car & TESLA charging station Sophisticated services and amenities throughout this exquisite boutique residence speak to the elegant
atmosphere of Mid-Beach’s most exclusive residential enclave.
- 10% Deposit for Reservation
- 10% Additional Deposit at Contract
- 20% Additional Deposit at Ground Breaking
- 10% Additional Deposit at Top Off
- 50% Balance due at Closing